Frequency TP

Eurosport 1 New Frequency 2022

Eurosport 1 New Frequency 2022 on Hotbird 13C at 13.0°E

Eurosport 1 is a pan-European television sports network channel operated by Eurosport, a subsidiary of Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012,[1] and became majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company,[2] On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1’s remaining 49% stake in the venture.

Eurosport 1 New Frequency 2022

Channel : Eurosport 1
Satellite : Hotbird 13C at 13.0°E
Frequency : 11278 V 27500
System : DVB-S2 8PSK MPEG-4
Update : 2021

The channel is available in 73 countries, in 21 languages providing viewers with European and international sporting events. Eurosport first launched on European satellites on 5 February 1989. On 13 November 2015 Eurosport changed the name of its main channel into Eurosport 1.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Check Also
Back to top button

You cannot copy content of this page